@lambdacalculus Typically, this error is not caused by accessing certain pages… Generally speaking, your database connection is totally busted, or is intermittently working. And when it’s intermittently working, it’s usually load related problems. I have some questions for you:
- How many hosts do you have running the fog client?
- How much ram/cpu do you have allocated to your fog server?
- What OS & version is your fog server running?
- What version of FOG are you running?
- Give us a screenshot of the output produced by the linux
topcommand on your FOG server while the problem is occurring.
- Check for a duplicate IP address concerning your FOG server’s IP address using these instructions.