I’ve moved into bug reports as the initial information was related to the task reboot issue I described earlier. I’m going to solve it, but please update to 1.3.2 and let us know if this is still an issue.
I don’t know if this was a “client” issue or a “php” issue. I believe the client, in regards to host register, just get’s a code that tells it to run. (@Joe-Schmitt forgive me if I’m wrong on thinking here).
What I’ve done should help prevent this issue even if the client slips it through.
@Tom-Elliott Thanks for the solution. I’m using the new user.class.php now (renamed the not working one before) and the login with the previous user name (only letters and one “-” in the middle) is ok again.
(Since we don’t use the ldap integration I didn’t test the ldap.class.php)