@totoro OK what I want you to do here is this:
- Manually register this target computer with FOG
- Schedule a capture/deploy (don’t care) but before you hit the schedule button, check the debug check box, then schedule the task .
- PXE boot the target computer.
- After a few enter key presses, you should be dropped to a linux command prompt on the target computer.
- At the linux command prompt key in:
ip addr showI’m interested in what it lists for eth0. Just post a screen shot of that output.
- I’m also interested in the output from this command:
lspci -nn|grep etwork
Based on the output of those two commands we’ll decide the next steps.