All fog services turning off on hosts after reimage.

• Server
    • FOG Version: 1.3.4
    Client
    • Service Version: 0.11.9
    Description

I have just reimaged 2 machines, and both had all services turned on prior to being imaged, however after the Windows image was pushed all of the services under “Service Settings” on the FOG Web GUI were turned off which then causes the client not to be renamed or to run snapins. However if the services are re-enabled after the imaging process is done, the client will run snapins prior to changing its hostname. which then causes my powershell script to join computers to domain with a name I don’t intend for them to have.

• Did you check fog.log?

• Has anyone experienced something similar to this? I just upgraded to 1.3.5-RC1 and the issue is still there

• @Raymond-Bell Yes they are all enabled by default, and they are enabled prior to pushing the image to the machines, however they all get unchecked specifically for the machines I imaged.

• Testers

@davidedpg10 Have you got all services turned on global? Are the all checked under FOG Configuration,
    FOG System Settings

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.