Solved Snapin Update in Snapin Management Edit changes snapin File Name to "1"
when I try to update a snapin in Snapin Management Edit and upload new file (ps1 or zip or whatever) the file got renamed to “1” and stored in /opt/fog/snapins. If I edit two snapins, they share file “1”.
The only workaround now is to delete end recreate snapin to get proper filename.
I would love to debug but I need to know where to look
I am on updated Debian 11.4, FOG 126.96.36.199
Thanks for help
Thanks a lot,
Can confirm. In 188.8.131.52 Snapin update is working as expected.
- Go to existing Snapin
- Browse and upload new file
- Snapin gets updated
- Open Snapin again and it says (unfortunately) the attached file name is 1.
- In /opt/fog/snapins: original file stays (with original name), new file is named 1.
- After update I see one difference, in a group:
- If you update more Snapins, the file named 1 get rewritten again and again as all updated Snapins refer to this file.
- Go to a snapin in the GUI
- upload a new file for the snapin, or a new version of the same file
- look at /opt/fog/snapins and see a file named
1instead of your updated file.