A lot of work has been done on this and so far I think we’re on the right path.
The latest init’s are up and ready for more testing, just needing @Doctrg to run the test.
He’s already tested simply deploying back and it’s giving him some issues with the first partition (saying the partition is smaller than the source). I think this is because of the “math” that was being done originally up until I corrected around it last night.
With any luck, however, a fresh upload will enable this image to be deployed to smaller/larger systems.
Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.