Well, I got some good news. I was able to get a successful multicast going tonight. I am not 100% sure of what fixed it. I did several things.
Not in particular order:
Updated FOG to trunk
Disabled IGMP snooping from the switches
Made a change to CentOS as seen here that has to do with routing (honestly don’t think this helped)
Added 220.127.116.11 for FOG_MULTICAST_ADDRESS (it wouldn’t work without that)
I plan to do more tests to really make sure it is working tomorrow and the following days. I will keep this updated if anything substantial changes.
Remember @Joe-Gill, the logs you need to view should be those of the “master” nodes. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t see anything, but I found earlier today (23-JUL-2016) that the “halt” is because the node is not a master. I’ve fixed it in the RC-2 and all appears to be working properly now.