Update to r2403 bugs
This post is for bugs in r2403. THIS IS BLEEDING EDGE so don’t think it will be fixed in a day.
1.) [B]FIXED reapplied official r2403 [/B][S]Newly Imaged computers no longer attach to Active Directory. They where successful in r2389[/S]
- [S]Defaults are not being set under Service Configuration for Host Management[/S]
- [S]Under Host Management --> [Select NEW Host Registered] --> Service Settings All services are not ticked.[/S]
- [S]Yes, Services are Enabled as default under Service Config.[/S]
- [S]Yes, Active Directory info is enabled and filled out correctly. It filled in automatically from Fog Settings[/S]
2.) [B]FIXED after update to r2408[/B] [S]Seems to take a bit longer to process group tasks. (but to be expected from the update r2387)[/S]
3.) [B]FIXED SEE EXPLAINATION OF GRAPH STATS BELOW [/B][S]Bandwidth- Transmit graph not showing any info during imaging. (worked in r236? I neglected to update for a time.) (Bandwidth- Recieved works when registering. I get a quick 2sec spike from the uploaded reg info)[/S]
- Turns our the Bandwidth- Transmit graph does work. It only shows the data transmitting from the selected node. I have a Fog server, and 2 storage nodes. So if I have the Server selected as the node for the info and the host uses the storage node nothing will show up on the graph. Thanks for the info Tom.
4.) [B]FIXED after update to r2410[/B] [S]3[/S][S]2-bit D610 not showing Partclone status info (blue screen) on screen during imaging. But 64-bit machines work just fine. Most likely a kernel issue. BUT image proceeds correctly. (work in r236?) --Tom is looking into this.[/S]
This post will be updated with more issues as they are come across or posted.
Confirmed thanks Tom.
SVN 2410 should fix the partclone display issues in 32 bit client.
Update: I have updated to r2408 fixing all issues in r2403. The 32-bit is still an issue but its just not showing the status of part clone tom will work on this.
Dude… you’re awesome thanks for letting us know the last version where Domain Join worked for you!