- hostname changer - disabled and still changing name while downloading image (disabled globaly and on host, previous built probably too, not testet, using unattended instalalation with hostname setting)
Disable early hostname change.
FOG Configuration -> FOG Settings -> General Settings -> FOG_CHANGE_HOSTNAME_EARLY
thanks will try
- storage node setting FTP - new setting, using default value /image until changed to //new-path downloading image not possible (Must upload image first message)
Update your /etc/exports file
no need to update this, my /new-path image path was working before upgrading to new trunk version, but setting from it was not copied to new seeting FTP path (it is propably the same, because when I changed it to //new-path, image downloading was working again, not sure
- dhcp server want start after upgrade (range was definet as .10 .254 asked for number - changed to my own settings)
Disable DHCP on boot, and turn it off in the /opt/fog/.fogsettings file
why? I want DHCP to start after boot… I edited dhcp.conf and started DHCP manualy
- error while downloading image to host (previous builds too):“Populating /dev using udev: udevd: error creating epoll fd: Function not implemented”
This happens to everyone right now - there is no impact.
yeah, it was working with it, through some versions, but I mentioned it to be sure
- very slow image downloading - on previous built downloading image between 2,5 - 3 minutes, now - more then 5
FOG Trunk is probably 300% faster than FOG Stable when downloading. Something in your setup is not right - we need details to help with that.
what details? I was on older version of trunk until today, upgraded to newest version and download time is two times as before No changing to system or FOG configuration, except what I mentioned earlier.
- uploading seem the same, not testet properly (around 22 minutes for 25GB space in use?)
Uploading has seen a small improvement.
can be… I tested it only once