resizing images windows 10

• Server
    • FOG Version: 1.3.0
    Client
    • Service Version: na
    Description

i am playing around using resizeable images instead of fixed size images but i try a test image and upload a windows 10 image. when i image it back down. When windows 10 boots up it goes into automatic repair mode and the does a startup repair and then reboots normally.

is this whats supposed to happen as that is not really something i want happening.

i know i am not running the latest fog but i am a bit anxious about the upgrade procedure on my live server as it is a very custom setup.

i have setup as a dual network setup. one card for office network and one for imaging (dhcp option). i think this setup was removed from the installer script. i also forgotten mysql root password. i also use it only as a clonging multiple systems that never connect to a domain.

Would upgrading to 1.3.5 overwrite this setup?
    Do i need mysql root password to update?

thanks for the help.

@irishfoguser

not sysprepped

This is possibly the problem. Not everyone syspreps here, but I recommend trying it and see if that alleviates the issue.

• @Lee-Rowlett

physical drive
    not sysprepped
    2 partitions. Normal windows 10 install
    MBR

• Developer

how are you preparing the windows 10 image and what source you using? i.e. physical / vm?

sysprepped or not? how many partitions? is it GPT or MBR?

• i am just trying to clarify if everyone else windows 10 images launch into automatic repair or it something i am doing wrong with the way i am taking the images or my fog settings.

• @irishfoguser said in resizing images windows 10:

cloned my server os drive and when i try to update using svn up and the script it fails on php7.1

never mind this.

I am now live on 1.3.5 with my main server.

I am still having the issue where windows 10 upon imaging a resizing image still reboot into automatic repair mode

• cloned my server os drive and when i try to update using svn up and the script it fails on php7.1

• Can you set up a separate test fog server? A lot has been updated since 1.3.0 regarding resizable images so upgrading to 1.3.5 might solve this problem.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.