Deleting multiple images

• I’ve got several test images, and was about to delete multiple old images :
    Image management > all > select 1 or more > delete selected images

I get a 500 ISE

[Wed Apr 20 20:04:15.872957 2016] [:error] [pid 45782] [client 10.1.0.130:62643] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function get() on null in /var/www/fog/lib/fog/fogpage.class.php on line 487, referer: http://fog13/fog/management/index.php?node=image&sub=list

• Could you add a textual notice to the process that indicates that only the definitions are deleted and not the actual image files when deleting multiples?

• Senior Developer

@Mentaloid The call to member issue is fixed.

Mass deletion was never added to snapins or images as i feel it’s far more dangerous to delete data en-mass.

• Thanks, good to know Wayne!

Thanks for reporting - but as a side note so you and future readers know, FOG 1.3.0 and below does not support deleting the actual data of multiple images at once. You can mas-delete definitions, but the data isn’t touched. In order to delete the data of an image, you have to delete it individually, and you’ll be presented with a checkbox on the confirmation page that will delete the data too if checked.

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.