SVN Build 3333 Quick Registration not work VMware Virtual Host

• Quick Registration not work on VMware Virtual Host (Windows 7) invalid mac address

• Senior Developer

If you’ve been following FOG for a little bit of time, you all may remember a week or so ago where we had the “random” mac deletions occurring?

Well, last night, or two nights ago (i don’t remember which exactly) i found the culprit and corrected it.

What this means:

FOG is actually working as intended. You’re missing the MAC that once existed because the hostMAC field for that host either one or both are set at id of 0 (which is invalid).

I don’t have a nice means to fix this, so if you’ve got phpmyadmin or are knowledgeable about database entries you can correct it on the fly.

The simplest method I can think if, for now, would be to delete the host (or hosts as the case may be) that’s causing a problem and attempt re-registering them.

• The same for me.

I am not on a vm. (Debian weezy) Fog 3333.

I try a to upload an Image but when i boot the pc in pxe the menu load with Host not registred but the host he’s already registred.

I do a full registration with a new name and at the end I have the message invalid mac address

In Fog I see the Host with no mac adress.

I don’t know how to enable Kernel Debug and put console level to 7

• Fog Boot Settings/FOG_KERNEL_DEBUG

Where is kernel debug log files ?

WP_20150430_004.jpgWP_20150430_002.jpgWP_20150430_003.jpg

• Senior Developer

What NIC?

If you’re on 3333 can you enable Kernel Debug and put console level to 7?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.