Strange error message

• [ATTACH=full]1890[/ATTACH]
    [FONT=Tahoma]I received this odd error while sending an image to the server, and again deploying it to a host. There does not seem to be anything wrong with the image. I am running [/FONT]Version: 3254. Has anyone seen this and is it something I should be concerned over?

Using FOG 3254
    Ubuntu 12.04
    HP 600 Pro SSF 128 SSD
    Windows 7 Pro

[url="/_imported_xf_attachments/1/1890_IMG_20150416_112442 (2).jpg?:"]IMG_20150416_112442 (2).jpg[/url]

• Ok thanks Guys appreciate the help.

• Developer

I saw this message once when i pulled a usb flash drive out of a computer while it was imaging. no impact on task completion.

• Senior Developer

This post is deleted!

• Senior Developer

Linux doesn’t download drivers, but if the USB ports are designed to be “Power Saving” this is likely why you’re seeing the message to begin with. As it shuts off the USB Ports, the descriptors are removed and there for no longer available.

• [quote=“TheKoR, post: 45687, member: 24285”]plug and play[/quote]

Ok I think I get it because things are plugged into USB port e.g mouse and keyboard it can’t download drivers until after image is complete?

• plug and play

• [quote=“TheKoR, post: 45667, member: 24285”]Hi, already have the message when an usb device wake up or plugin/out.[/quote]

Could you explain what you mean? I’m somewhat of a noob to all this lol… Thanks

• Hi, already have the message when an usb device wake up or plugin/out.

[quote=“Tom Elliott, post: 45650, member: 7271”]I’ve heard of the message appearing but it’s not common though maybe it is? From what I can tell, it’s not impacting the imaging process itself and should work fine for imaging in general.[/quote]

Hi,

I confirm that there is no impact.

Regards,
    Ch3i.

• Senior Developer

I’ve heard of the message appearing but it’s not common though maybe it is? From what I can tell, it’s not impacting the imaging process itself and should work fine for imaging in general.

• This post is deleted!

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.