Donations??

• I know the “donate” feature when imaging … and yes, it is nice … but I also have a rig or two and willing to throw coins … however …

There is no clearly identifiable donation address for BTC / LTC / DODGE … something like what thepiratebay is doing at the bottom of their page - very passive, yet also clearly visible.

… you know … for those people who would rather NOT user school resources to do hashing in order to contribute to this great project.

• ./run.sh: 2: .: Can’t open /usr/share/fog/lib/funcs.sh

• Senior Developer

I think you could actually download the fogpackage.zip file from:

[url]http://fogproject.org/fogpackage.zip[/url]

Unzip it and run the binary inside. This should get your “usable” systems sending resources.

• Developer

[quote=“axel12, post: 36839, member: 24592”]I know the “donate” feature when imaging … and yes, it is nice … but I also have a rig or two and willing to throw coins … however …

There is no clearly identifiable donation address for BTC / LTC / DODGE … something like what thepiratebay is doing at the bottom of their page - very passive, yet also clearly visible.

… you know … for those people who would rather NOT user school resources to do hashing in order to contribute to this great project.[/quote]

Agreed, my boss would pull the FOG plug if he knew of the coin feature :/ But I don’t mind donating my own machines to do bidding :)

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.