Issues, cannot delete host, cannot add image to host

• Hello all.

Not sure what is going on here. I create a new image. That works properly. I create new host, and associate new image with host. That works properly. When I try to edit the host, the image information is gone, and I get the following error message:
    "[CENTER][SIZE=16px][FONT=Ubuntu][COLOR=#ff0000]Upload task failed to create for[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=16px][FONT=Ubuntu][COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][CENTER][SIZE=16px][FONT=Ubuntu][COLOR=#ff0000]with image[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [SIZE=16px][FONT=Ubuntu][COLOR=#ff0000][CENTER] [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=16px][FONT=Ubuntu][COLOR=#ff0000][CENTER]You need to assign an image to the host"[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [LEFT][SIZE=16px][FONT=Ubuntu][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=13px][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#141414]Now I am stuck. I can delete the image entry, but I cannot delete the host. On the server itself, there is no file for this host. HELP!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]

• Been there - done that!

Tom’s reply worked perfectly! After months of playing with this thing, I finally have a working FOG server! Yea!

Thanks Guys

• Developer

Sorry I got dumped full of house work in the evening.

• Worked perfectly!

Thanks Tom!

• Senior Developer

Open a terminal.

Type: If you set blank mysql password at install remove all of the -p stuff.

[code]mysql -u root -p’YOURPASSWORDHERE’ fog[/code]

Once logged in to mysql you should see a prompt like:
    mysql>

In there type:
    [code]DELETE FROM hosts WHERE hostID=‘0’;[/code]

• Yup! Going to need some help on this one.

• Developer

Unfortunately you may need to dive into mysql and delete this host. If you need some help I can assist.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.