[Fog_1.1.1] Wake on LAN

• Hi everybody !

I have a white screen when I click on Create a Wake-Up task for host xxxx and Schedule Instant Deployment is selected. This issue appeared when I upgraded to 1.0.0 version (I came from SVN version).

Thanks for all !

• @Tom Elliott, post: 31204, member: 7271 said:

Going to go out on a limb and ask, Does the host have an image assigned to it?
    Yes, a lot of image… but maybe I can remove /var/www/fog and re-run install script ?

edit : it’s ok with my method : solved !

• Senior Developer

Going to go out on a limb and ask, Does the host have an image assigned to it?

• @Tom Elliott, post: 31195, member: 7271 said:

Apache error logs when you have the white screen?

root@vm-itmgmt-2:~# tail /var/log/apache2/fog.adami.local_error.log -n0 -f
    [Tue Jun 24 17:07:20 2014] [error] [client 192.168.0.14] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /var/www/fog/lib/fog/Host.class.php on line 639, referer: http://fog.adami.local/management/index.php?node=host&sub=deploy&id=159&type=14

• Senior Developer

Apache error logs when you have the white screen?

• @Junkhacker, post: 31176, member: 21583 said:

what svn version did you upgrade from, and is there a reason you installed 1.0.0 instead of the latest version?
    I don’t remember but I upgrade from SVN when 1.0.0 out.
    I wan’t a stable version for my company…

• Developer

what svn version did you upgrade from, and is there a reason you installed 1.0.0 instead of the latest version?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.