• I found only one run.php that had capone content in it, and copied the file to the lib/plugins/capone/html/ directory. Now the page displays:
    Plugin Description: Capone is a automation plugin for fog.
    This is just an example of information pushed out if the plugin is installed!

I’ve attached another screen shot…

Thank You

[url="/_imported_xf_attachments/0/962_Screenshot from 2014-06-10 14:01:43.png?:"]Screenshot from 2014-06-10 14:01:43.png[/url]

• Developer

My home system was fine.
    My work system had the problem, I can’t remember whether I was on the server (firefox) or my PC (ie8).
    I’ll have a try tomorrow, renaming run.php and clearing the cache and see if I can get some more details.

• I’m not fully understanding why either as it only requests the run.php file should it exist in the folder. Something’s leading me to think maybe Browser cache is looking for the run.php?

• Developer

I too have seen this.
    My fix, dirty and should not be necessary was to find the capone instance of run.php. which did exist at an earlier revision, and copy it into
    lib/plugins/capone/html
    It used to exist there in an earlier revision, but shouldn’t be necessary now, but for some strange reason it is, but only on some installation.
    Most odd.

• I’m in the very same boat. Here’s a screen shot. Any solution is much appreciated!

[url="/_imported_xf_attachments/0/959_Screenshot from 2014-06-10 12:36:08.png?:"]Screenshot from 2014-06-10 12:36:08.png[/url]

• Can you send a screenshot of what you see

Users

Topics