Bugs in FOG 1.0.0

• Senior Developer

Can you guys please go to the page, then give me the last few lines of your error logs so I can better track this issue as I can’t seem to replicate it. I did find another issue on the Dashboard Page, but that has been corrected for in 1574.

[quote=“pmonstad, post: 26576, member: 17422”]Broken GUI when editing a group. Running latest 1.0.0 I do the following: Group Management -> List All Groups -> hit one of my groups and the GUI layout is broken as screenshot shows: [url]http://awesomescreenshot.com/0e82r39741[/url][/quote]

I get the broken UI, actually unable to do anything from server/fog/management with rev 1573

[URL=‘https://www.dropbox.com/s/1m36ai072ux8yv3/2014-05-05 09_06_53-lubuntu [Running] - Oracle VM VirtualBox.png’]see pic[/URL]

[quote=“pmonstad, post: 26574, member: 17422”]
    There is one small thing which could be sorted out: FOG Configuration tells [SIZE=4][FONT=arial][COLOR=red][B]You are not running the most current version of FOG! Latest version is 0.32[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]
    This refers to latest stable release, FOG 1.x.x has not yet been officially released

• The possibility to put hosts into a group is missing: When running the latest 1.0.0 and trying to put hosts into a new group the group options in the bottom of the screen are missing. Not always, but when I search for hosts first. This does not happen all the time. If I start by searching the group options are missing. If I list all hosts first and then seach it shows up.

• Broken GUI when editing a group. Running latest 1.0.0 I do the following: Group Management -> List All Groups -> hit one of my groups and the GUI layout is broken as screenshot shows: [url]http://awesomescreenshot.com/0e82r39741[/url]

• As you wanted the old 0.33 bug thread to be closed I report here: The problem with deploying win7 reported a week ago is solved in version 1.0.0 and it works like a sharm. No problems with upload or download.

There is one small thing which could be sorted out: FOG Configuration tells [SIZE=4][FONT=arial][COLOR=red][B]You are not running the most current version of FOG! Latest version is 0.32[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• Developer

Definitely. That is what i’ve already done, just wanted people to know they don’t have to build a new one to deploy, they can use the old one. But yes, they should definitely upload a new image after that.

good shout, but I would recommend to deploy image from the 0.32 server and before it loads into windows/sysprep re-upload to FOG 1.0.0 box so all images are in the the partClone format.

• Developer

Images can be copied across you just need to enable the legacy flag in the FOG UI and then change the image type from partClone to partImage for the old images.

To do this go to FOG Settings->General Settings->FOG_LEGACY_FLAG_IN_GUI.

Users

Topics