Imaging Switch Options for Lenovo

• Does anybody know if there is a switch when imaging from Fog that is similar to Ghosts -ib ? When using ghost a Lenovo will boot to a blinking cursor without the -ib switch. the -ib switch is used when creating an image or copying disk to disk, the -IB switch (Image Boot) forces a copy of the entire boot track; not just the boot sector.

[SIZE=2]Use this switch when applications, such as some boot-time utilities, use the boot track to store information. [/SIZE]
    [LIST]
    [][SIZE=2]You cannot perform partition-to-partition or partition-to-image operations with the -IB switch.[/SIZE]
    [
    ][SIZE=2]Partition sizes cannot be altered when using the -IB switch.[/SIZE]
    [/LIST]
    Thanks in advance

Buercky

• I will try with R61 i have one here.

• Developer

I also have some Lenovo machines. Older models but still capable of using windows 7 when maxed out with RAM.

Lenovo R61
    Lenovo R500

• i fog a lot of lenovo and i have no problem. Which model is ?

• Senior Developer

[quote=“buercky, post: 24746, member: 2410”]Does anybody know if there is a switch when imaging from Fog that is similar to Ghosts -ib ? When using ghost a Lenovo will boot to a blinking cursor without the -ib switch. the -ib switch is used when creating an image or copying disk to disk, the -IB switch (Image Boot) forces a copy of the entire boot track; not just the boot sector.

[SIZE=2]Use this switch when applications, such as some boot-time utilities, use the boot track to store information. [/SIZE]
    [LIST]
    [][SIZE=2]You cannot perform partition-to-partition or partition-to-image operations with the -IB switch.[/SIZE]
    [
    ][SIZE=2]Partition sizes cannot be altered when using the -IB switch.[/SIZE]
    [/LIST]
    Thanks in advance

Buercky[/quote]

I guess I don’t understand the question or the problem you’re having.

There is no -IB equivalent. FOG is not GHOST and doesn’t require weird switches for different systems.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.