Post a problem, then never respond?

• Just about 75% of the threads I have gone through OP doesn’t respond? They post a question and people offer help and OP never responds back. This is aggravating considering I’m on the FOG forum everyday trying to solve my problems with others, instead of creating a new thread. No hope?

Just my 2¢

I use the “what’s new” link, and there are always plenty of new threads and updates for me. If people ask a question and never come back, I’ve got plenty to work with without trying to chase them down o_O

• Well put Matt!

• Absolutely. I’ve learned a lot from people on this forum and got some really decent ideas and concepts from here too… I believe you get out of a community what you give to it. I’m not sure if everything I’ve written is helpful but I’ve had a few likes, I’ve had a few thankyou’s from people, and I’ve thanked many more myself. There’s hope alright Waldo129, but you have to bear in mind we’re living in a very selfish world nowadays… dont let it put you off, there’s plenty of decent worthwhile people on this forum…

I find I dont usually stay around after a few months if I dont feel welcome, and I’ve been here now since early last summer… well worth it!

• I understand Waldo, I’m someone who asks questions on here and signs up for the email notifications so I know exactly when someone messages back. If you need help and someone provides help or even a response, I believe you should be polite and say thank you for at least taking the time to say something.

Good point Waldo129.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.