How do I tell if an upload completes successfully?

• I can’t find any logfiles that tell me whether an image upload completes successfully. The Fog reports menu has a report for image deployments but nothing (that I can find) for uploads.

Thanks,

• Developer

You can update the code to do it.
    There are some elements: imagingLog table in FOG database, pre_Stage1.php and post_Stage3.php webservices. Those webservices are located in /var/www/fog/service.

When FOG makes a tasks, those tasks write a log in imagingLog table (make a checkin/checkout). Well, the fog script, that runs in the computer, calls to a webservice when the task begin. This webservice is pre_Stage1.php and makes the checkin. When the task ends, the script calls to post_Stage3.php to make a checkout. You must update the checkin and checkout functions to add the taskType in the imagingLog (you must add a new column in imagingLog table), and filter the task type. After this, you can make a personal report.

I don’t think there is a current report for this. I don’t even know if it’s logged to the database. If you just HAVE to know, you can try creating a plug-in that reports back after the imaging is complete, or you can update the scripts to report back to FOG somehow.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.