Beta

• I would like to help do bug testing on 0.33 but I cannot find the download. Where is it located?

• We don’t have a release date for FOG 0.33 at this point. FOG 0.33 isn’t just a collection of bug fixes or feature updates, it’s a complete rewrite of the underlying code structure, so it’s not like we can say “feature X will have to wait until next time”. The standard response is “it’ll be released when it’s ready”.

• Is there a release date planned for fog 0.33? or at least a new beta download?

• Thank you very much!

There is currently no official 0.33 Beta download. What you can do is setup a VirtualBox or VMWare virtual machine, add svn, and checkout the svn code from sourceforge. There are instructions in the CODE menu of the project page. You’ll want the /trunk of the project. Once it’s downloaded, you can run the ./bin/installfog.sh from within the project folder on your server.

You can play around with it and see how it works. From time to time I think you’ll have to get the newest changes and install FOG over itself, or revert to a snapshot of before the FOG install and do it again.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.