@george1421 Okay so I figured it out … The problem was the ISO, to a degree.
The ISO was made through WINPE10 builder and used G4D.
I then found a couple examples online with iPXE and followed the instructions. I downloaded wimboot , copied the BCD and BOOT.SDI file to the root http: directory.
I then ran the following and it works:
initrd http://192.168.100.160/windows/10Pro-x64/Boot/bcd BCD
initrd http://192.168.100.160/windows/10Pro-x64/Boot/boot.sdi boot.sdi
initrd http://192.168.100.160/windows/10Pro-x64/sources/boot.wim boot.wim
initrd http://192.168.100.160/windows/10Pro-x64/bootmgr.exe bootmgr.exe
Thank you again for your help