Well I ended up doing a fresh install of FOG (wiped existing FOG files and set it up again) and during setup I provided the password for MySQL this time. I have a GUI, so I’m going to continue testing and see if I hit any other issues.
You likely have dirty data in your FOG DB. The easiest way to find the dirty data is to enable remote access on the DB and then connect to the DB using a graphical DB viewer. I would recommend HeidiSQL for this: http://www.heidisql.com/
Once connected to the DB, just take your time and look closely at all the data inside the hosts and hostMAC tables. If anything glaringly stands out, make note of that entry, and then just delete that row.
Each row of host data that you delete will mean you need to go and re-register that particular host (eventually).
Well after fighting with this thing for the better part of a week, I think I’ve finally got it stabilized. I’m on revision 3526, and I ended up creating a new image from scratch. Uploading and downloading finally work correctly, and while I do have an issue with the image, that’s a Windows issue not a FOG issue. Thanks to @Wayne-Workman for all his help, hopefully now you guys can move on to more important things, like a stable release. 😄