Installing a brand new FOG server on a Ubuntu 18.04 server, from scratch.
I have nothing on the server other than Ubuntu, open-vm-tools, and git.
I downloaded the Fog installer with git, and went through the installation process. I get this result:
* Here are the settings FOG will use:
* Base Linux: Debian
* Detected Linux Distribution: Ubuntu
* Server IP Address: 192.168.7.21
* Server Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
* Interface: ens160
* Installation Type: Normal Server
* Internationalization: 0
* Image Storage Location: /images
* Using FOG DHCP: No
* DHCP will NOT be setup but you must setup your
| current DHCP server to use FOG for PXE services.
* On a Linux DHCP server you must set: next-server and filename
* On a Windows DHCP server you must set options 066 and 067
* Option 066/next-server is the IP of the FOG Server: (e.g. 192.168.7.21)
* Option 067/filename is the bootfile: (e.g. undionly.kpxe)
* Are you sure you wish to continue (Y/N) y
* Installation Started
* Installing required packages, if this fails
| make sure you have an active internet connection.
* Adding needed repository....................................Failed!
Can anyone point me in the right direction to figure out what is causing this?
Thanks in advance.