I created a new installation of Windows without system reserved partition.
Apply the following steps when the Windows partitioning window apeares:
- Create a partition on the blank hard drive.
- Select the partition drive as the partition to install Windows on.
- Click “Next”. The 100MB partition will be created.
- Delete the partition which you created in step 1.
- Extend the 100MB partition to the desired size.
- Select the partition which you extended in step 5 and select ‘Format’.
- After formatting the ‘system reserved partition’ will now become normal ‘system’ partition.
I can confirm this works :-)