@sebastian-roth I have absolutely no problem about what you said and agree on upgrade. I only did the post to see if we may have a “bad habit situation” on updating the host informations. So, I will move onto stable (well, i dont like to risk productivity, so in production environment i will stick to stable release).
About pending macs. We dont use fog client at all but sometimes on fog pages i see we have pending macs and it wants me to decide about it. I somehow linked this to the issue in thoughts this is why i asked. ( will do upgrade as soon as possible with a junk-removed state of db then see what happens)
And the most important thing, BIG thanks for you folks who volutarily do such a huge and very very good job! We cant be grateful enough for your work!