@Sebastian-Roth Sorry i’m late to the party haven’t been on in a while. Yeah i’m going to test this out right now in debug mode.
I tried to burn the computer with our postinit folder empty thinking maybe that would change the problem but it didn’t.
@george1421 What exactly am i looking for in debug mode? Listing out the partitions and seeing what is consumed?
**UPDATE - I just commented out the preload script that’s supposed copy our files over after the burn is complete and it fixes our issue. While this is not ideal, I can at least make it work. I can add the few files that we want to copy over as part of my Audit mode image.
I believe i figured out the issue, it appears as thought the device names between convention HD’s and SSD’s are different. We had the script trying to copy these files into a device that doesn’t exists.
So I guess i need to add in a conditional to my BASH that checks if it’s a HD or SSD.
The device name in our current script is looking for sda3, not nvme0n1p3 on the SSD.
@george1421 I feel more confident now after discovering this, however if one of you think i’m not on the right path feel free to let me know and i’ll update you soon.