Fatal Error: Could not remove old partition

• Server
    • FOG Version: 1.3.4
    Client
    • Service Version: -
    Description

I’m trying to deploy an image. It’s an old partimage xp image, however I’ve not had problems with this other than on a HP T5670. This has a VIA processor and flash storage running off an ide bus, but it works for similar devices and it worked on our old server. The error I get is “Fatal Error: Could not remove old patition.” I found a similar issue on the forum with a recent version, and I believe the solution was to “update the inits” but this doesn’t appear to have fixed the issue. Please could someone point me in the right direction?![0_1490271155647_IMG_20170320_1327589702.jpg](Uploading 100%)

• @Tom-Elliott I’m afraid this hasn’t worked. Still getting the cannot remove old partition error.

• Senior Developer

Please update to 1.3.5 if possible. There may be other issues, but I don’t think “Could not remove old partition” will be one of them anymore. If there is we can still help, but FOG – in general – doesn’t do “backporting” due to the nature of the way the project is/was laid out.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.