Can't change language in 1.3.3

• Server
    • FOG Version: 1.3.3
    Client
    • Service Version: 11.8
    Description

I have made a messages.po file for french language, I’ve put it in /var/www/html/fog/management/languages/fr_FR.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po but even if I set french in login page, set it in fog settings FOG_DEFAULT_LOCALE and restart apache2 service it still in english. Could you help?
    Thanks

• @Tom-Elliott
    Thank you, it work fine! Here my po file, it is perfectible but better french than google trad ;)
    0_1486735555898_messagesFR3.po

• Senior Developer

@Lenain The po file can be uploaded here. I can try to update it so it’s in the main repository for you.

Using the mo the file should be in /var/www/fog/management/languages/fr_FR.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo

Once the file is there, you simply need to set your language on login and it should perform the translation bits automatically.

• @Tom-Elliott
    Hello,
    Ok thanks, I’ve made the mo file. How could I use it now? By the way, do you want my po file?

• Senior Developer

A po file is a “compiler” file for the mo file (the Mo is what actually does the translation.)

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.