[Fixed] r5766 SVN issue with MACAddress class / Inventory issue

• Hello,

We have an issue with the last Toshiba laptop so updated to last trunk to see if the issue was fixed.

Sadly, I have an error when trying to register a host (either using the Web GUI, the quick inventory or the manuel inventory process) leading to that in apache logs :

[Tue Jun 28 02:42:17.263654 2016] [:error] [pid 8128] [client 10.1.24.210:37966] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on string in /var/www/html/fog/lib/fog/host.class.php on line 373

or

[Tue Jun 28 02:42:39.970503 2016] [:error] [pid 8128] [client 10.1.30.29:50506] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on string in /var/www/html/fog/lib/fog/host.class.php on line 373, referer: http://fogserver/fog/management/index.php?node=host&sub=add

It refers to the function :

protected function loadMac() {
        if (!$this->get('id')) return;
        $this->set('mac',self::getClass('MACAddress',$this->get('primac')->get('mac')));
    }

Any idea what the problem is and how to fix it ?

Regards,

• @Tom-Elliott

Fixed in r5767. Thanks

• Senior Developer

Should now be fixed, thanks for reporting.

I can confirm this issue on git 8277

• @george1421

Running Version 8277
    SVN Revision: 5766

I can’t register anything at the moment (neither can I add host manually from web interface)

Regads,

Two questions,

Last SVN is a moving target, what is the version (git) from about the cloud on the management page.

Do you get this error when registering any host or just this Toshiba?

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.