Reinstalled Fog, Need to import Images from Images Folder

• Hello,

I had an issue with fog that required me to fully uninstall fog and sql and reinstall it. Finally I am back in fog. Now I need to figure out how to bring my images folder into fog. Is it even possible?

Thanks!

@siacotos said:

I got it thank you. turns out that the default storage group had the wrong credentials set.

:)

• I got it thank you. turns out that the default storage group had the wrong credentials set.

@siacotos said:

I am going through the same problem. I have the settings correct and even did chmod 777 on the image folder but still says 0.0 size on server

Hi, check your configuration using :https://wiki.fogproject.org/wiki/index.php/Troubleshoot_FTP

Your problem is FTP access.

• I am going through the same problem. I have the settings correct and even did chmod 777 on the image folder but still says 0.0 size on server

@Danny-R said:

So basically just recreate the image and change the image path to the name of the image?

So image name ( What ever I want )
    Blank Description
    Default Storage Group
    Win 7 for os ( unless its 8 obv)
    Images path images/Dell7020i7SFFPD ( <-- is one of the image files i have)
    Image type : Multi single.

So basically just make the images path what i’ve placed in the images folder correct?

Yep, Ensure that OS, Disk type, … are correctly set.

• So basically just recreate the image and change the image path to the name of the image?

So image name ( What ever I want )
    Blank Description
    Default Storage Group
    Win 7 for os ( unless its 8 obv)
    Images path images/Dell7020i7SFFPD ( <-- is one of the image files i have)
    Image type : Multi single.

So basically just make the images path what i’ve placed in the images folder correct?

@Danny-R said:

Hello,

I had an issue with fog that required me to fully uninstall fog and sql and reinstall it. Finally I am back in fog. Now I need to figure out how to bring my images folder into fog. Is it even possible?

Thanks!

Copy your images in your /images folder, check rights (777) create in UI each image with the folder name associated.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.