FOG Client reinstalling after imaging

• I searched the forums and couldn’t find anything on this topic – apologies if I missed it.

I am creating a new Win 8.1 image and installed the FOG client. When I deploy the image, the FOG installer activates after login and tries to reinstall FOG.

I remember running into the same problem when I made my initial Win 8 images a couple of years ago, but can’t remember what I did to fix it.

I have two things I’m going to try, but I wanted to see if someone else has experienced the problem and can tell me without a bunch of trial and error.

The two things I am going to try next are installing FOG “for everyone” instead of “just for me.” I am also going to run FOG Prep, though I don’t do that for Win 7 and can’t remember doing it for Win 8 either.

Any suggestions?

• [quote=“Joseph Hales, post: 46730, member: 18131”]Install FOG client for everyone you no longer need to run fog prep for fog 1.2 and up.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply! I let the virtual machine I make my image in run after sysprep and the test seems to indicate that installing for everyone is the way to go.

Thanks again.

• Testers

Install FOG client for everyone you no longer need to run fog prep for fog 1.2 and up.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.