FOG1.2, OEM Partition, Optiplex360, blinking cursor

• Hi.

First, basic informations :
    FOG install log : http://pastebin.com/uRiN9x3c
    OS Client : Windows 7 PRO
    Computer : Optiplex 360

I have a download issue with Windows 7 PRO / Optiplex 360.
    At the start, i used a clonezilla image to restore the computer. It works like a charm.
    After that, i have updated the OS, softs ect …

When the master was ready, i have try to upload it on the fog server : on the first partition, parclone say « This is not partclone image ».
    I try to enable « FOG_FORMAT_FLAG_IN_GUI » and select partimage but, same problem.

After googled, i was able to delete the OEM partition with DISKPART (http://jaredheinrichs.com/how-to-delete-oem-partition.html).

After that, i re-upload the image on the FOG server and try a new download task : after the restore task, the OS can’t boot : not error message, just a blink cursor.
    I try to repair the mbr with different commands : (with the 7 dvd, reboot after a command)
    bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    bootrec.exe /rebuiltbcd
    bootsect /nt 60 SYS /mbr
    bootsect /nt 60 ALL
    and, it’s the same problem : a blinking cursor.
    I don’t want to recreate the master at 0 because i have several softs installed …

What can i do ?

• Developer

The “This is not partclone image” error, so far as i know, only shows up on downloads, not uploads. are you sure you pressed the right button?
    You said you deleted the OEM partition. Is there a blank space were it was, or did you expand another partition into that space?

• Partitions have good size :HDD : 80Gb

• first : 100Mb (reserved to Win7)
    • second : ~74Gb

• Developer

what are the sizes of the remaining partitions?

• Hi.
    Fog version is into the title : FOG1.2 (and into the install.log)
    The OS for the server is Debian 7.

• Developer

What version of FOG and OS is installed for the FOG server?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.