FOG 1.2.0 image set within group from membership not working

• Hello,
    i recently manually migrated from fog 0.32 to 1.2.0 (on debian 7.6, php 5.4.4). I don’t know if there is connection but, i had problem to import hosts via web gui and *.csv file. There was a message 166 host imported and 0 hosts error, but after that list of hosts was still empty. I solved it via importing (with edited images ID) sql table.
    Now I created groups and added hosts. I want to change via group setting image association, but its not working.
    Can you help me to solve it?
    Thank you!

• After I changed image and clicked update, page loaded again with old image… in log file for apache was only script ‘/var/www/html/fog/management/ajax/dashboard.bandwidth.php’ not found or unable to start, so I searched forum found article fog-upgrade-from-0-3-2-to-fog-1-0-1-php-errors-centos-6-5.10680 so I decided to make new install again. And now its working fine (import hosts too).

I don’t know something broke in previous install, but everything in foginstall.log seemed ok.
    Thank you for fog and your support!

• Developer

in what way is it not working? what error are you getting?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.