Pxe not working after update

• Hi

I recently started making a image of one of my machine types I performed a full inventory of the machine and it appears in the hosts list.

since then I updated fog to 1.2.0 from 1.1.2 and I have come to upload the image made the task in the web gui for the host and when I pxe the machine it picks up the machine ip dhcp etc but tftp fails and pxe aborts.

any ideas?

• thanks I will make the change and test.

• In Ubuntu 12.04 and later the tftp starts to soon after a reboot. I have had good success with doing the following.

sudo gedit /etc/rc.local

then add the following line
    /bin/sleep 30 && /etc/init.d/tftpd-hpa restart

• is there a permanent fix for this just had to restart this service again.

• Cheers jaymes should of looked harder before posting.

• Developer

@chclark, post: 34006, member: 6419 said:

Ubuntu 12.04 lts.

But got it working now saw another thread mention similar but not the same and they were advised to restart the tftpd-hpa service once I did this it loaded correctly and started the upload job.

That’s where I was heading just wanted to make sure to get you the right command ;)

• Ubuntu 12.04 lts.

But got it working now saw another thread mention similar but not the same and they were advised to restart the tftpd-hpa service once I did this it loaded correctly and started the upload job.

• Developer

What Version of linux did you install FOG on?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.