Can we distinguish Download from Upload scheduled tasks in Scheduled tasks list?

• Is there any way to see if a scheduled task in the list is Upload or Download?
    Thank you

• Senior Developer

1996 has this field now.

• I think it would be good. Of course people know what tasks they are creating but sometimes mistakes happen, so it would be good if we could double check.

Thank you!

• Senior Developer

I’ll add a header that adds the TaskType column to the scheduled task, though I’d hope people who are using “Scheduled tasks” would know what tasks they’re trying to schedule.

• Thank you, I have 1.1.2.
    Wouldn’t it be better if in Task Management was a column with the scheduled task type (Upload or Download)? Active tasks don’t help, eg they are empty for me now.

• Developer

@hariskar, post: 32032, member: 24448 said:

Is there any way to see if a scheduled task in the list is Upload or Download?
    Thank you
    Well this all depends on the version of FOG you have installed:

Yes, if you check the Web GUI of FOG and you click on task management, then on the left click on “active tasks” then there will be a list of tasks currently staged on the server.

[B]FOG 0.32[/B]
    If you look under “type” you will notice an Arrow facing Up (upload) or down (download), here you can also force the task to start, or check on its current status.

[B]FOG 1.x.x[/B]
    There will be a space labeled Upload and Download, the task will mark the correct type when the task is created.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.