Fog Version: 1.1.1

• After updating to Fog 1.1.1, when imaging, the progress bar does not show any progress on the web interface. We use single partition images only.

• Just to update you, I have just tested updating the image in fog 1.1.2 which uses part clone to capture and the progress bar is now working. ;)

Thanks for the help, appreciated. :)

• Brilliant, I will give this a go :) thanks for your help.

• Senior Developer

Yes,

Simply recapture and it should work properly. While I attempted to make the output more or less the same from partimage to partclone, I didn’t have any partimage images to test with. Partclone is a better medium anyway, so it wouldn’t hurt to re-upload the image so it is in partclone format.

• Hi,

I have also upgraded to fog 1.1.2 and progress bar is blank showing 0% when imaging machines. However under the image deploy method it states that it is partimage which may be the problem. How do I go about changing the deploy method from partimage to partclone? Is this a matter of recapturing the image using the latest version of fog 1.1.2 ?

Thanks
    Scott

• Developer

also only shows for PartClone Images, not legacy PartImage - assume you’re using legacy PartImage?

• Senior Developer

What page are you saying this doesn’t show?

The progress bar only display’s on the Active Tasks page from the Task Management Page.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.