Documentation for version 1.1

• Hi!
    When will the documentation be updatet for the latest version(v1.1.0). If i look i documentation, it’s only for v0.32

• Hi Again I did a complete reinstall both OS 13.10 ubuntu and Fog 1.1.0 still have the time issue . I went in to php5/apache2/php.ini and entered America/New_York ,restarted apache2 ,it’s not fixing the problem . please help.

• Developer

for anyone who wants to help with documentation, it all starts here:
    [url]http://fogproject.org/forum/threads/requests-for-wiki-access-ask-here.3811/[/url]

thank you

• Thanks for offering help!
    I’m going to replace our 0.33 with the latest 1.1.0, prior the support of Win8(.1).

Right now i’m not in need of documentation since i only are in install-mode.
    Good to know there are someone that can help if i come in need for documentation.

• [quote=“Tom Elliott, post: 29800, member: 7271”]I’ve been doing my best to get all information documented on the main wiki page for 1.X.X, but it’s only me and a few other people.

Is there a particular part you’re trying to get assistance with?[/quote]

I can help with documentation tell me what should i do? Keep in mind that i’m newebie.

Give me a pm if i can’t help.

• Senior Developer

I’ve been doing my best to get all information documented on the main wiki page for 1.X.X, but it’s only me and a few other people.

Is there a particular part you’re trying to get assistance with?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.