Host menu links not working on Firefox

• I haven’t seen this in the forum which leads me to believe it is local to me.

I use Firefox as my browser of choice (version 29.01) I just got 1.01 working and was looking around. I went to a host page and on the left there is a series of links in the host menu. I hoover over them and I see they point to thinks like active directory or inventory. When I click on the link nothing happens. This leads me to think it is a browser issue. It is, when I use Chrome instead of Firefox it works fine.

As I have done some web stuff I know getting things to work in every browser is difficult, but the usual suspect is IE, not Firefox. If this a fixable issue?

Mark

• That darned cache. Clearing it worked for me. I don’t know why but Firefox has that issue with many websites.

• if i put * in the search, i get all hosts listed. work around.

• I know one of my co-workers had to add <fogservername> into compatibility mode for some links to work in IE

• This post is deleted!

• i have the same problem. firefox and IE. tried clearing cache. same problem. just a blank screen when trying to list all hosts. if i search, the host will appear. thanks. fog is still the best.

• Senior Developer

I just tested on Chrome 35, Firefox 22, Firefox <LATEST>, Safari, and IE and have no issues at all. Try clearing your cache settings and see if things start working.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.