FogFTP Error and database problems

• When trying to upload an image I get the below message. Once I get this message, I cannot connect to the database any longer. I can then restart the Fog server and it takes me to the “update scheme” page. I can then access Fog again. This process happens over and over.

I’m running the latest version of Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. I’ve added the 066 and 067 to DHCP. I should also add that this is running on VMware ESXI 5.5. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[CENTER][SIZE=16px][FONT=Ubuntu][COLOR=#ff0000]FOGFTP: Login failed. Host: 10.28.8.27, Username: fog, Password: 1d62f4, Error: ftp_login(): Login incorrect.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

• Thanks for the replies. I started over and re-installed everything. Seems to be working fine now.

• Senior Developer

[quote=“Daviator, post: 27008, member: 24152”]I cannot keep the database up to make that change. It keeps crashing. I can get it again by restarting but then it comes up with this:[/quote]

Is there any errors reported when you click the button?

• I cannot keep the database up to make that change. It keeps crashing. I can get it again by restarting but then it comes up with this:

[url="/_imported_xf_attachments/0/761_fog.JPG?:"]fog.JPG[/url]

• Developer

The error in red means you need to change your FTP password under the fog UI in the storage management section.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.