Graphs not showing on dashboard after installing updates on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 32-bit

• Running FOG 0.32 on an older Xeon P-III server because it had plenty of internal storage. I just installed updates after not touching the system for a couple months. After the reboot I get a strange display on the dashboard - all graphs just show spinning icon. I’ve waited overnight and done an additional reboot. Everything else looks normal. Screenshot attached. Appreciate any advice.[ATTACH=full]667[/ATTACH]

[url="/_imported_xf_attachments/0/667_FunkyDashboard.JPG?:"]FunkyDashboard.JPG[/url]

• Enabling Compatibility Mode in IE 10 fixes this issue.

• [quote=“Junkhacker, post: 25639, member: 21583”]is your browser blocking javascript?[/quote]

Good call. I didn’t suspect the browser because I thought I remember it working in the same browser, literally in the same session, minutes before I installed the updates and rebooted. I might have blown right past that page without waiting for them to load though. I tested in Chrome (on Windows 7) and it works fine so it is definitely not server side. I am running IE 10 so I suspect it is a compatibility issue there and will research on my own. I expect I will use Compatibility Mode in IE and it will work.

• Developer

is your browser blocking javascript?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.