Unable to move images...again

• Well here is my problem. I was supposed to have these HP 650 Notebook computers cloned about 2 weeks ago and I have been having tons and tons of trouble.

I have tried everything on the FOG wiki and on here and nothing seems to work.

I have cloned about 200 or so computers with no issues with FOG. I am just getting frustrated with this not working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is the error I get:
    [I][FONT=sans-serif][COLOR=#000000]unable to move /images/dev/macaddress to /images/name-of-image[/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

• I tried the two ideas on the wiki. I also tried changing the ownership of the folders with no luck. I will try what you just suggested and see what happens.

Thanks

• Senior Developer

Can you give a detailed listing of what you have tried?

It sounds like a permissions issue. Meaning, something has changed on the /images folder.

To fix it, maybe try:
    [code]chmod 777 -R /images[/code]

Also, make sure FTP is working properly and the password is correct for the fog user on the server.

• I tried that.

It still won’t pull.

• Developer

Move the file manually out of the /images/dev/ folder, where the macaddress is equal to the machine you are uploading from, to the /images/ folder and name it the same as your image store name.

I know this won’t permanently fix the issue but it will allow you to image with the image you pulled.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.