You are not running the most current version of FOG!
-
I just update from 1.5.10.1828 to 1.5.10.2482. I’m getting this warning on the Fog Version Information page.

I checked git - .2482 is the stable version. I’m assuming that this may be a bug with the version verification? Not an urgent issue. Just wanted to report it.
-
@scottrayr I’m not able to replicate the issue you’re seeing.
-
T Tom Elliott has marked this topic as solved
-
Im seeing the same issue

-
I have the same problem

-
This is a bug in the version check on 1.5.10.2482, not in your install. Your version is current, and you can ignore the banner.
The check takes the first tag in GitHub’s tag list as the latest stable release. Newer tags (an archive tag and the 1.6.0 release candidates) now sort ahead of 1.5.10.2482, so every stable install shows this warning.
The fix is merged to dev-branch (https://github.com/FOGProject/fogproject/pull/1823). It asks fogproject.org for the current versions instead. It ships in the next stable release.