Fog questions

• hello all. im still new to fog and have followed all the help guides I could find online, but I still have a few questions

1. after going to the congif file and entering my MYSQL PW, I tried to load the webpage for fog and its jsut a blank page. not sure what im doing wrong on that end.

2. We have EFI machines. From what I read, FOG does not work with EFI and isnt going to. Is that still the plan and FOG will never work with EFI?

thanks for the help and answers.

• Hello…thanks for your reply

1. I have it installed on Ubuntu 12.2. Fog Version is .032, I just now went to that page and got problem loading page error.
    2. ok thanks for the heads up. I know we can use clonezilla along side FOG to get the image done, just didn’t want to have to rely on 2 diff programs.

1. What distribution and version are you running on? What version of FOG are you using? Do you go to http://fogserver/fog/
    2. EFI support is based on the partition/disk cloning package used. Right now it’s not supported, but FOG may moved to a different cloning package in the future to be able to support more hardware.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.