Stay logged in to WebUI?

• Hi all,

I have 1 FOG server on each of my subnets, both are fog .31 running on Ubuntu 10.04. One of them keeps me logged in to the WebUI as long as I want until I log out. The other logs me off after a random period time. I have looked and looked trying to find some different setting between the 2 servers that would cause this but I can not find a setting in Fog. Can anyone shed any light on this, I am tired of having to log back in 10-20 times a day.

I think there is another spot in the php.ini file that needs to be updated. Also, FOG keeps me logged in for days if I stay at a screen that refreshes itself, like the home page showing the bandwitch graphs, or the active tasks screen.

If I leave it on something like the hosts listing, it times out after a few hours.

• Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Chad. I changed the session.gc_maxlifetime setting in php.ini and I will see what happens. The thing that throws me on this is the difference between the 2 servers.

I believe it’s a php setting, not a fog setting. You’ll want to extend the session time out. Google something along the lines of “php session timeout”

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.