FOG 1.5.0 BitLocker Issue Capturing Win 10 Image.

• Hello,

My configuration is FOG: 1.5.0, with kernel: 4.13.4, hosted on Debian 9.
    I have a Windows 10 machine I can’t capture image from as FOG detects Bitlocker enabled on the partition - No Partitions Passed (is BitlockedPartition)
    Windows 10 version is the latest one, but I believe I was able to image the same version with the previous version of FOG. Is there a way to disable that check? I have no BitLocker enabled on that installation.
    What would be the best way to install an older version of FOG if the problem can’t be resolved in this installation? I initially installed FOG using Git about a week ago.

• This post is deleted!

• @george1421 Thank you! I have tested and can confirm that this was indeed the issue.
    “manage-bde -off C:” decrypted the drive and now I’m capturing away…

• @george1421 Glad to know that I helped some. :)

Here is a similar thread that discusses the same issue and the commands needed to disable it: https://forums.fogproject.org/post/102522

Review the posts by @THEMCV they are enlightening. This issue does come up quite often. Most specifically this post:

Try this, I ran into this on Surface’s.

Open command prompt as admin.

manage-bde -off C:

manage-bde -status C:

Fingers crossed that it will fix it. In my case, Windows was by default encrypting the free space which caused issues.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.