Can I use an image which was not created via FOG and push it to Lanner device to CF card?
Currently, I’m burning CF using *.img file via Imagewriter (it is doing sector to sector copy like dd)
Can I use FOG to burn it to CF card using PXE (Lanner device is supporting PXE) ?
I can even register this Lanner CPE with FOG server but can’t push my *.img file to CF card.
Thank you for the quick answer.
Thinking more about this (my fist answer still is true).
I wonder what would happen if…
- You manually registered that device with fog.
- You scheduled a debug capture (when scheduling the capture task check the debug option).
- PXE booted the device. After a few enter key presses you will be dropped to a linux command prompt.
- At the linux command prompt you were to key in
- Post the results here in the thread.
The short answer is you can only “burn” an image created by fog with fog.