MySQL connections problem

• [INDENT][SIZE=2]I know we aren’t supposed to cross post, but my last thread was [/SIZE]buried[SIZE=2] by spam.[/SIZE][/INDENT]
    [INDENT]We have a main fog server and 9 storage nodes distributed across our school district. Recently we started getting “unable to connect to database” errors on the web interface. I determined the cause of this was that we were maxing out our connection to the MySQL database, so i increased it from 150 to 350 max connections, and we maxed that out too. I have now increased it to 500 max connections, but i am wondering if this is normal. How many connection per storage node should i expect?

It takes a while for the connections to increase, so im also wondering if there could be a problem with the connections not closing like they should. If anyone has a few storage nodes I would like to know how many connections you have to your database at any give time after running for a few days.

Thank you,

-Frank[/INDENT]

SPAM was removed. Please revert to your other post in General. Thanks.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.