Offline installation

• My environment does no allow to sneaker net in VMs, so I have to build the system onsite without internet connectivity.

I have local copies of the Centos OS, EPEL, and Remi repositories. When using those the installer gets to the page to import the database and, the management page is blank.

I can create a webpage and it does display. Phpinfo shows correctly an is v5.4.

When I run the installer on my laptop from home it works fine, so I know it is a package issue. I am having difficulty determining what packages are winning out during the yum selection process.

• Developer

@cmurray139 First thing that comes to my mind is SELinux possibly not being disabled in CentOS. Please follow instructions here: https://wiki.fogproject.org/wiki/index.php?title=CentOS_7

About the blank page. It’s probably easier to take a look at the apache error logs (see my signature on where to find those)!

If you still want to check the packages then take a look at the FOG installation logs. Those are placed in the same directory where the ./installfog.sh script’s been run. As well you can check /var/log/yum.log for a list of packages.

By the way, which version of FOG do you use?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.