Vista - No operating system found. Any clue why?
FOG has been a blessing to me but as of late I’m having an issue trying to get a successful vista image to take.
Here are my steps…
- Installed Vista Business Got all the current updates.
- Other programs installed via Ninite.
- I run sysconfig so to have the user prompted to enter new creds.
- Pull image of this device to my FOG server. SUCCESS!
- Push image to new host. (same hardware). SUCCESS!
- New host restarts and I get error - “Operating System Not Found”
Any clue as to why this would be the case when it seems every step is working properly.
Set to multiple partitions - worked like a charm.
I think it might be a multiple partition issue. Checking that right now. Will keep you posted.